- Button locking system for greater weight-bearing capacity – 250 lbs (113 kg) per pole.
- Patented ergonomic Coregrip designed for core strengthening while reducing strain on wrist
- Bell shaped tip for stability
- Wide ledge instead of a strap to reduce the risk of injury
- Anti-vibration features to minimize stress on joints
- Adjustable to user heights to 6′ (182 cm) & ACTIVATOR² is 6’4″ (193 cm)
- 2-section collapsible poles for travel
Recommended by leading surgeons, physicians and therapists, the evidence based ACTIVATOR ℗ Poles were designed by an occupational therapist & gerontologist specifically for rehab and long-term conditions. This unique patented design enhances strengthening, stability and off-loading with your safety in mind.
ACTIVATOR ℗ Poles may be beneficial for pre/post hip knee surgery, soft tissue injuries, Parkinson’s, stroke, MS, chronic pain, cancer rehab, spinal conditions and older adults.* There are currently 9 independent studies on the ACTIVATOR Poles at hospitals and universities in Canada and the renowned Royal Orthopedic Hospital in London, UK.
*Consult your physician or therapist prior to use the ACTIVATOR Poles, if you are using or have been recommended to use other devices for walking. Maximum user weight: ACTIVATOR Poles is 250 lbs (114 kg) and ACTIVATOR2 Poles is 325 lbs (147 kg).